View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #59 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
check this out before you start getting a iffy here. this kit is proven to work on a full custom tune. during our pm's didn't i mention that to you and i'm only selling this as a tuner kit? did i not tell you that i was having tuning issues and i'm not able to get it to work on my car. so how am i being dishonest here?
I do not remember of you having tuning issues but only wanting to change to a TT setup. Maybe you posted that later in thread but originally everything was good to go. As long as a person is up front and honest I do not have a problem. All I know is if I had the money and had purchased the kit at that time and once getting it found it to have a problem I would have been very upset. So If you had PM me that info I do not remember it. That info should have been posted in your original FS thread IMHO.