View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #57 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
So let me get this straight you are upset saying is this fair for you to go through this with the trouble with this kit but you are willing to unload this on someone else without telling them about the problems? I was interested in this kit and was even considering purchasing this from you if i could have came up with the money you were asking but I do not remember in your posting of any problems with the kit. I think if anything you should not be throwing stones at stillen or anyone else since it seems you are the one living in the glass house. I may be newer to this forum but for you to try to unload your crap on someone on here knowing it may be defective is deceitful and if it was up to me I would ban you from this site.

I am aware of the problems with this kit there all tune related issues so its I do not know. I have followed this kit for a while and out of everybody I have seen with the kit there only seems to be a plenty of people with issue.Most people cant even hit the advertised number that are still up on the site 438WHP 343tq.

I had a 7 year old 03 350z that made 415 whp 345 tq 3.12 pulley with the same blower that the stillen kit is using. That beats 90 percent of the people out there with this kit.