View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ftimage View Post
thanks for the tip. I logged on to MSDN, but I only see Visual Studio starting with 2005. I have a MSDN Retail account. I can probably see it/download it with my work account, but it would defeat the purpose, since I am trying to compile a legit version of my code (with a valid license) to sell it (even if its for 50 cents)

So yea, I need VB6 to compile my code I built on work software.

I own Visual Studio 2010 (with the MSDN account), but I cant port my code to VS2010. Too many API calls, and its too big to waste time migrating. Although, I plan to re-write it in the future, I need some monies now.
Just use your work account to get a copy if it's still up there. There isn't any license tracking in VB6 and it's not like you were using it at work anyway.