View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #56 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
so was it fair to me that i had to go through all these trouble??? i was willingly to work with them till now. yes, they are very good people and was good to me. people already acknowledge that but that's not the point here.

you just don't know it all to say i'm F'ed up for doing what i'm doing.
So let me get this straight you are upset saying is this fair for you to go through this with the trouble with this kit but you are willing to unload this on someone else without telling them about the problems? I was interested in this kit and was even considering purchasing this from you if i could have came up with the money you were asking but I do not remember in your posting of any problems with the kit. I think if anything you should not be throwing stones at stillen or anyone else since it seems you are the one living in the glass house. I may be newer to this forum but for you to try to unload your crap on someone on here knowing it may be defective is deceitful and if it was up to me I would ban you from this site.