Thread: iPhone 3G S
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sashimi
Base Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
Sashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the differences are enough to have me running to the store to get one. If I had a 2G Iphone I would definitely get one, since most likely I could buy it for the full discount price at 199-299. but since I have the 3G I'm not eligible for the full discount so I would be paying 399-499 for video, voice recognition, and a compass. (The video editing is pretty cool though)

I work for ATT so I've played with all the phones in all major phone companies, and I still think the Iphone is the best phone on the market today, I've played with the Palm pre, many android phones, HTC phones, and every blackberry imaginable. Still vote Iphone as #1. I just wish they changed the 3GS a little more, all I was hoping for was a little thinner, better screen quality, and a much better battery life.
Sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote