View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
I have always liked muscle cars and have 3 project ones I hope to get to (68Barracuda, 66 Valiant convertible, okay not a muscle car, and 68 Dodge Charger). I have Ia friend that says I need to trade my 09 Z for the new Challenger. It is tempting to some degree because of the back seat problem (I have kids). But the Challenger is old technology to some degree (handling) and think I would miss the handling and cornering ability of the sportscar over the sedan. In addition, I wonder if the Challengers hold their value considering the high inititial cost. For those who will ask, "Well, do you like your Z?" The answer is yes. I may have answered my own question about what I should do. The back seat for the kids is the reason I have thought it over. Is this a bad trade?
Why are you asking us what you should do? Be a man and do what you want, either keep your Z or get the challenger. I really don't get these kinds of threads.

That said, I say keep the Z.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote