View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

i added another pic above..the enclosure does not impede access to the spare tire nor the tools/jack. i purposely built it so i could easily access the tools and the spare tire (hence why i went with an 8" sub). im not a bass head, just need some bass to fill in the low end frequencies so this was a good setup for me. theres probably 2-3inches worth of space behind the sub as well, so i could've used a different a different more SPL oriented sub, but im all about sound quality, hence the ID8.

the pic does show that there is a minor gap though, which is because of the vinyl wrap, and the hook and loop straps (velcro), but if i could do it over, i wouldve made the mold slightly smaller to account for the added thickness of the wrap
chops is offline   Reply With Quote