View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

... looking forward to the results - I've got the exact same parts that will hopefully be here tomorow. I'm mostly curious what the overall performance gains are as opposed to each individual gain.

These bolt on intake/exhaust gains blow me away. On my 280ZX I did a header, 2.25" SS pipe, high flow muffler, resonator tip and K&N intake gave me around 20-25 HP gain - thats almost the same as just addind the G3 intake. I guess it shows how restrictive the intake/exhaust is and how well the engine already breaths.

...of course its tough to beat the sweet sound of the straight six.... a V6 is just a stereo version of a straight three :P
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote