View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
took the day off to pick them up from the ups man and get tinting, buddy of mine with a 350 saw my other light and has now inlisted me to do his, help him take his headlights apart with mine, and roll his fenders. fricken i really need to start charging my friends.
awesome let me know

ALSO PLEASE READ:

I apologize, there will be a slight delay in getting these out. And, I still dont like UPS.

Everything was supposed to arrive early in the week (wednesday latest) but nothing did. Again, UPS is terrible and I wish the company would have used fedex instead. We are now expecting the calendars on hopefully Monday after talking to them about where they lost it. So I will be taking the day off from work to get everything shipped out asap!

Again im sorry for this delay! i know some of you guys are waitin!
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote