View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: over the speed limit
Junior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond reputeJunior370z has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Freakin Evos and WRXs...

I've noticed that most of the people who drive Evos and WRXs are the ones who always mess with me. Pretty much at least once a week on the way home from work. They drive next to me and start "blowing off" right next to me. I don't race them of course. It annoying.

Today a black WRX sti went up to my passenger side and was "blowing off". His windows were tinted dark as hell so I couldn't see his face. I wanted to give him the finger, but was afraid he wouldn't stop. My drive home is only about 10-15 mins. This guy was headed the same direction I was going. He kept annoying me the whole way home almost. If I knew he was going annoy me the whole way I should have just gave him the finger from the get go!

Does this happen to anyone else?

Stillen CBE*CAI-U/D Pulley*Ground Kit*Sways*Setrab Oil Cooler*Ichiba Rear Camber Kit*Agility Coilover*Berk HFC*Technosquare Tune*GT-R Button*Venaci Mesh*SP Performance Cross Drilled/Slotted Rotors*SPC Toe Bolts*Bomex Lip*Mud flaps*Aero Jacket Type III Wing*Sold
Junior370z is offline   Reply With Quote