Thread: New 370Z
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
rangercarol
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Cherry 6m
rangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond repute
Default New 370Z

I received my 2011 days before Christmas, so it's a present from my husband that should last for years. I expect that it will keep me young for a long time.

It is a Touring model w/6 spd and I had them add the spoiler (It really needs it!).
So far, I really like it though it has about twice the power I need (no one else ever said that). I would trade off 100HP for an additional 5MPG. I drove it about 250 miles the first day and still felt good. Much as I loved my Acura Integra, I would be worn out after a ride like that. We gave it to our son because it was too good to sell.
The first thing my husband added was a Beltronics radar detector - I never had one in my previous cars, although he has one in his Acura TL.
I enjoy browsing this forum just to see the variety of lifestyles enjoyed by its members. I am also glad that the format is the same as the Acura forum because I can only handle so much new information.

Rangercarol
rangercarol is offline   Reply With Quote