View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #166 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
Thanks bro! The GTR will walk a normal Gallardo. A tuned GTR like mine would walk a LP560 no problem. Even then, with a superior tranny to the LP, I found the GTR boring. I drove the LP560 extensively as well, and I did not like how the clutch engaged in the tranny. Less predictable than the GR6 in the GTR. The LP was really fun to drive though, just simply because you know you're driving a Lambo. If you put the exact same driving behavior (except acceleration and hp) in a Toyota, people would be like "wtf is wrong with that Toyota?"

Lambo ..............hey I'm guilty too.
i'm backing alex up on this one^^ i've driven both and the lambo is fun as a "i'm going out to eat and i want everyone to see me" car while the GTR is more of a "i want to drive it all the time and i want everyone to see me" car the lambo was too stiff for daily use and the seats, while supportive, were too stiff for my tastes. i think that you'd be better off with the GTR regardless of my nissan brand loyalty. plus if you are thinking of an 05 that means it's probably got some mileage on it and things are going to start going wrong and it's gonna get costly to repair and maintain. the GTR isn't "cheap" to maintain but it is a nissan so it won't be as much as a lambo, not to mention it will probably be more reliable overall