View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:43 AM   #159 (permalink)
Nitrouz
Track Member

Drives: 40th Z, GTR, 420z-tt
Nitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztoon View Post
Great write-up man!!
I've been thinking of a '05 Gallardo or a GTR. Haven't driven godzilla yet, so it was great getting your feedback.
Yeah, that AWD is a different animal. The Gallardo HP and torque presses your organs against your spine when launching, but the seat of your pants fun of a RWD is missing.
+rep for your input Alex!
Thanks bro! The GTR will walk a normal Gallardo. A tuned GTR like mine would walk a LP560 no problem. Even then, with a superior tranny to the LP, I found the GTR boring. I drove the LP560 extensively as well, and I did not like how the clutch engaged in the tranny. Less predictable than the GR6 in the GTR. The LP was really fun to drive though, just simply because you know you're driving a Lambo. If you put the exact same driving behavior (except acceleration and hp) in a Toyota, people would be like "wtf is wrong with that Toyota?"

Lambo ..............hey I'm guilty too.