View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
You know if you are not a fan of our tips you have options. For example if you mailed me you tip choice in 4.5" I could build your system with them. Keep in mind they will have to fit into the spec length of what my jig will except. Once you track down the tips you want we can go over the details.

One last thing I want you to consider. Our system sounds the way it does because of every component involved. That includes the resonated tips. If you start changing the components you may like or dislike the sound the exhaust will promote. It is one of those things that you don't know until you try. Personally I love the way it looks!

Whatever you want, I am here, just let me know...

Thanks, Tony
Thats awesome. hhhmmm burnt tips and carbon? I think it might be a killer choice.

Also Tony, I just wanted to say how impressed I am with your company. I have yet to order anything from you guys but your customer service seems top knotch! Not too many companies are willing to work with the customer like you guys are. I really like the lay-away kind of option too(sort of like lay-away I guess).

I'm sure I'll get in contact with guys shortly. Like I said I've got a buddy of mine with a Nismo that absolutely loves his and sounds fantastic in the car. I'm just waiting to hear it when his Res. TP get installed. I guess he wasn't able to install them for whatever reason on the day his cat back was installed.