View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
Fast Intentions seems to have the best bang for the buck I just don't like the tips.
You know if you are not a fan of our tips you have options. For example if you mailed me you tip choice in 4.5" I could build your system with them. Keep in mind they will have to fit into the spec length of what my jig will except. Once you track down the tips you want we can go over the details.

One last thing I want you to consider. Our system sounds the way it does because of every component involved. That includes the resonated tips. If you start changing the components you may like or dislike the sound the exhaust will promote. It is one of those things that you don't know until you try. Personally I love the way it looks!

Whatever you want, I am here, just let me know...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote