View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo370z View Post
Lets get some solid dyno #'s for all these exhaust. What I mean by solid is a 3rd party Dyno not the one released by manufacturers. They love to do alot of photoshop work to dynos. IE:HKS put +10whp on their site a while back but after AK dyno'd that exhaust it came out to +1whp.

1whp for 1800 dollars.. Not worth it. Just get a HFC and call it a day.
Yeah I was very disappointed with the dyno AK posted with his HKS exhaust. I happen to think it looks the best, hands down. Love burnt tips. However, I pretty much have held off on an exhaust purchase until I see another dyno with that exhaust. Perhaps AK had a bad run.... Or whatever.

Fast Intentions seems to have the best bang for the buck I just don't like the tips. My buddy just got the 18" Carbon resonators FI exhaust on his Nismo and it looks good following him and sounds great during a drive but it's so quiet. Once he gets his FI resonated test pipes on I'll probably have my mind made up on which way to go.