View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antfd3s View Post
Ok guys. Ive been looking to see some Dyno graphs from all these companies. FI,hks,invida,ark,greddy,amuse etc. I was able to find FIs only(which im considering cause there was proof of the gains they claim,pics and sound clips. I think it is a GREAT idea to have on any site btw. I was also considering ARK but i pulled back cause i could only find a price number not any Dyno numbers.
I was hoping to find more vids of dyno numbers rather then just sound vids and pics and prices. Don't get me wrong an exhaust note/ looking pretty is a big deal to a certain extent. But for me id rather have more hp then anything else.

It would be nice if there was 1 thread on JUST dyno graphs of each CB exhaust manufacturer. Stock Vs CB only..Maybe there is and if so, can you guys throw me some links. Thanks
Thank you for taking an interest in our exhaust products. Below is a barrage of what I think you truly want to see:

FI website link: Fast Intentions

If you have any questions about our any of our exhaust components or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to contact me directly...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote