View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi Cheech.
dad, I saw your post yesterday, and started reading all the info. It's a little too overwhelming. Thanks though.

Well, I didn't agree to a price as the sales person only mentioned the price listed at the Nissan website, which is the price I am expecting. So I still don't know how pricing will be determined, but at least I know what the MSRP is.

As for searching out the vehicle. I'm not in a hurry to find one ASAP, so waiting til March/April is perfectly fine with me. I don't want to do too much work, .

Pricewise, I'm not going over the MSRP listed on the website. I was originally going to get the Nismo, but after looking at my own financial status, that was out of the question.
never pay msrp for a car unless the car is in super high demand and you'd have to wait 1 year for it or something.

When i picked up my Z i purchased 2 cars. got great financing on both with no down payment on both. We really cant telll you what is good or not as it depends on your income, credit, location, age, etc!

But why dont you contact some of the sponsors on this forum? (dealerships) im sure they would be glad to find you the car you want, at a awesome price and even help arrange shipping to you.

Oh and I dont think a deposit is ever really "required". its just something they want to try and gauge how "serious" you are. Therefor i would never do more than a 500$ deposit (at least on this type of car) but a deposit would be good as that lets them know your serious and they will really order the car. Withotu a deposit they may not take you seriously and not really order the car.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote