View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
KSVENOM
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Touring
KSVENOM is on a distinguished road
Unhappy 2010 Brilliant Silver Touring Coupe

S O L D ! Hello ALL. This is a sad day for me. Do to some very recent unplanned circumstances I have to sell my near new 2010 Touring Coupe that Lou (yep, Lou Fusz from our very forum) sold me Sept 1st. I love this car and as of today it only has 1,815 miles. Lou also dealer installed the extra cost Sport Package wheels & tires and Sport Package rear spoiler for me. Rather than just posting pictures, I actually designed a web site so it would be easier to place a good ad in cars.com, auto trader, craig's list, etc.

The web page is: http://web.me.com/kennethstange/370Z

Please go to this site for most everything about it including many pics. You can also certainly text me, call me, or email me if you have any questions (don't think I can yet receive PM's on the forum).

I also need to say that Lou is an incredible owner who goes above and beyond when you buy from him or need customer service from his dealership. You can NEVER go wrong buying from Fusz Nissan and Lou personally, is the BEST!

My email is: kennethstange@mac.com
My cell is 314-791-5371 or home: 618-624-0406

As noted in the web site, car is located in O'Fallon, IL....16 miles east of St. Louis.

I will try to answer your questions thru the forum. I'm just not on all the time so wanted you to know how to get ahold of me via my cell or email.

Regards, Ken-

Last edited by KSVENOM; 02-03-2011 at 02:58 PM.
KSVENOM is offline   Reply With Quote