View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #51 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samb03 View Post
I used to really be into cars. I went to a tech school thinking I wanted to be a mechanic. I worked in a Nissan Dealer in Fort Worth for a couple years. After dealing with cars day in day out. They do loose the mystique of a piece of art and because a high priced sheet metal wrapped around a motor. The salemen work and deal with the new products everyday. They are desensitzed to the new car. They forget the guy they are talking to is looking do drop a healthy portion of their annual salary (in most cases).

I have only come close to keying a car once. It was just a bad day. Tired, frustated, and on my last nerve. This new Challenger was running around and driving like a d__K all day. I had been running around town (smallish town pop. 10K) and seen this douche in passing/getting cut off all day. I couldn't find a spot in Wal Mart parking lot. This Challenger is in FRONT centered in 2 spots. If you want 2 spots get the ones in the back. I really wanted to take a screw drive and crease both rear fenders and trunk deck lid, but I didn't. Cooler minds prevailed. Had I messed up this car, the owner would probably think is was out of envy cause that is what people assume. Not that the OP is parked poorly or had offended them is someway. Somepeople just get caught at the wrong time and get set off. I totally disagree with vandalizing another person's property. If You have a problem, settle it with them not their stuff. Rant over
I NEVER put a coffee mug on someone's car. I worked for Ford in sales for about a year. Always loved the cars. Never lost any mystique, and I spent some time hanging with the techs in the shop, as well. I also hung out at the wash area. I tried to make friends with everyone at the dealership. Even the "back of the house" employees. Pays off.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote