View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finished audio project...FINALLY

just wanted to share my project...a month in the making. sorry theres no actual build pics, since i was doing this slowly and didnt really feel like dirtying up my camera. but here goes:

not shown...Crescendo Audio CCX65 components. the midbass is strong and clear, and the tweets (at -3db on the crossovers) are clear and not overly bright. i took a huge gamble buying these based on little reviews on the interwebs, but hey..for 90bucks shipped i wanted to see what they could do. would definitely buy them again!

also, the entire car is covered in RAAMat BXTII, and ensolite (my entire interior was removed and each piece was covered in ensolite). also had the windows tinted 50% ceramic while the interior was out

next...Pioneer X920BT with nav bypass and AUX/USB/3.5mm mounted plugs:

next...JL XD400-4...this thing is tiny. about the size of a paperback book (but about 2.5inches thick) and puts out 100 watts to each of my comps, and 200 watts to my sub:

and finally...Image Dynamics ID8 in my custom fiberglass box. yea this 8" is louder than the 10" elemental designs in my daily driver (corner loading ftw):

Last edited by chops; 02-05-2011 at 07:24 PM.
chops is offline   Reply With Quote