View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #66 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
These are the only add-on's for the Blitz unit:

Temperature Sensor - part no 19210

Pressure Sensor - part no 19211

A/F Analyser - part no 15063

I dont know the limit of sensors you can install on the Blitz, but one installer told me 2. The HKS has the possibility to install 6 sensors I believe.

Edit: Not that the Blitz is a bad unit at all because its a great unit and the GUI is very nice to look at. But for those looking for more sensors the Camp2 is the way to go. And no there is no boost reading on the Blitz unit that I am aware of. One thing the Blitz has that HKS does not is the AF but I personally will use the well proven and accurate HKS AFK2 for that function. Also the Blitz GUI is way better looking than the HKS in my opinion. When it all comes down to it, if you want a plethora of gauges but dont want them all scattered on your dash, the Camp2 is the one stop shop and the Blitz is one sexy beast too.
OK I see what your saying. But the optional sensors you can buy for the HKS the blitz has built in and is able to read with out the purchase of additional sensors, except for the boost and oil pressure. Like sam told me, boost, a/f, ignition, air temp, oil pressure, oil temp and water are really the only guages you need. You get this all cheeper through the blitz then the HKS. I monitor boost through my boost controler and then the blitz does the rest. Add all them sensors in plus the AFK2 for the te a/f and you will have payed a good amout above what the blitz cost.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote