View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nitrouz
Track Member

Drives: 40th Z, GTR, 420z-tt
Nitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Thanks a lot for the honest review! I have often heard the GTR referred to as a 'Dude Magnet', because its only dudes who run up to you at gas stations.

Regardless, I have been considering one, and your writeup takes it off of my short list. I think we have similar driving tendencies, although I might track a little more often than you, but you have removed that tempatation for me. I would hate to spend that much on a car and be disappointed in short order.
Thanks Mike. If you track a lot, you wouldn't be disappointed by the GTR. Don't get me wrong I was not disappointed by the GTR. It just was not for me. There are tons of people enjoying the heck out of their GTR's right now, but this is just my simple honest review, with my own experience and driving needs. However on the track, it's hard to beat the feeling of driving a nissan past a Scuderia or GT3 RS in a tight turn right before the back straight.

You're right about the "dude magnet" though lol...