View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
AJChubbs
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red A/T
AJChubbs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNadar View Post
Well tomorrow might be my big day in buying a 370z. not sure if i want to get touring or not. Two questions:

1. Do the non touring seats still hold you in nicely? Not sure if they are as bolstered as the tourings seats.

2. How is the non touring stereo system? That is a MUST for me. After having a HORRIBLE sound system in my MINI, i can't have a bad one ever again. I need to be able to jam out to my music with some good clear mildly powerful bass, that sounds good when turning it up loud.

Thanks before hand!

I don't know number one, I have a Touring because I wanted nicer seats as well as the Nav.

As per question two I'll answer you in as wishy washy as possible.

I got the Touring largely for the nicer upgrades, if you're going to spend over 32k you may as well get a NICER upgraded car in general since you're obviously paying for it. The sound system is great, my old car had crappy speakers and you can tell the difference with this new sound system.

That being said, a car is not the place to fret over a sound system. The inside isn't built for audio quality, if you're hypercritical you may as well go cheap and realize you wouldn't have been happy getting a more expensive model anyhow.
AJChubbs is offline   Reply With Quote