View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Ztune View Post
Just another suggestion, have you considered having the entire lip of the wheel color matched to the car?
I haven't considered this. There really isn't a lip on the F14's, and I wasn't looking for a dramatic change of the look of the wheel, was just considering an accent if you will. Forgestar does the pinstriping from the factory if you order it, so I wanted to consider the option.

I posted in the official photoshop thread for someone handy with PS to photoshop the black wheels on a pearl white Z with and without the pinstripe to get a better idea, but not responses yet!
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote