View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #42 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic370 View Post
no need to carry not worth shooting the xxs hole....

it sounds crazy but i hear woman are now carrying a small can of wasp spray instead of pepper spray. it will spray from 20 feet away. one hit of that stuff in the face will get the job done.
It will also probably lead to a very win-able lawsuit. WOULD NOT! do this.

Mace sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjDz...eature=related
^Do you REALLY want this to be your last line of defence against someone bent on killing you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
A lot of times I think maybe I shouldn't carry my gun for reasons like this, because if I caught the guy doing it, there's no telling how that would end for him. Then I'd spend life in jail for murdering some fuckin idiot.
If you do not feel that you are emotionally capable of carrying a firearm and using it ONLY if it is NEEDED, please, don't. This is not an insult, just a polite request from a fellow CCW permit holder. I know some people really lose it over things, and I don't think they should carry unless they can take out their anger with yelling or something other than pulling their weapon. Noone really knows "how much they can handle", but if you suspect you might use lethal force in a situation because of anger and not necessity, then CCW is not for you. It is a liability that you could wish you never undertook.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 01-05-2011 at 09:25 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote