View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:50 AM   #34 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
I sold a Boxster (face it, it's a Cayman convertible), bought an '08 Corvette and modded it nicely. Suspension, tune, intake and exhaust to 470HP. Sold the Vette to buy the Z. I like the Z better. Suits my personality, drives better around town and at the limit. The Corvette is a Long wheelbase, Fat tired car that feels far heavier than it's 3200 lbs. It was great when pushed, but you had to be at 8-9/10ths to make it really work well which will put your license in serious jeapardy. The Boxster was like a Ballet dancer in comparison to the WWF wrestler that the Vette was. The Z fits nicely in the middle. It's a little rorty, but light on it's feet. I've had 8 Porsche's. They are remarkable cars, but putting it all on the table, the $$ premium and inability to Mod the car kept me from going the Cayman route. The Z is quite good out of the box, and will be outstanding when I get done with it..
Vette - George Foreman
Boxster / Cayman - Ali
370z - Mike Tyson
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote