View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #133 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
everyone's perspective is based on their experiences. But yours are obviously totally biased(and rightfully so). obviosuly there are gold digging b1tchy women out there that will take half your stuff etc. But honestly, your view of marriage/women is just as biased as a girl who has 'daddy issues' and doesn't trust any man because her dad cheated on her mom. however, your opinion is biased nonetheless.
Of course it's biased. Any personal opinion is biased by definition. It still won't steer me wrong. You know how many married women have hit on me? You know how many married women at work come to me with their marital issues like I am some guru that can solve it just because I pick up on that something is wrong wiht them that night? There is WAY too much trouble that goes hand in hand with marriage. That never-ending circle of love thing you slip on your hand is more like a snake eating its own tail.

The only real reason to get married is if you want kids (and I don't), so that you can provide a balanced growth-period for that child. Humans have very long developmental stages and need that kind of stability/variety in their home environment as they mature. Other than that, why mess with marriage? If you like someone, move in and share bills and when its over, move out. If you life in a commonlaw state like mine, make sure you don't go over the deadline without a break in between or you may get screwed just the same.

The only reason Kenchan doesn't bitch is I bet he makes 6-figures well before october. Money changes everything.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 01-05-2011 at 03:18 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote