View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #129 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoye View Post
Well then YOU'RE more likely to pick up an STD since you're avoiding monogamous relationships, which are surely the best way to avoid STDs!

And also, just because marriage/relationships didn't work for your buddies/friends doesn't ipso facto mean that they won't work for you. It's all up to the individuals involved and it takes a LOT of work, but I can assure you that a healthy relationship with a modern American woman *is* actually possible!
I avoid pretty much everything and demand bloodwork if I do. Relationships just aren't smart, man. Too many lives I have seen ruined. I'll leave that stuff for you guys who are cool with losing 50% of the stuff you worked for and posting up crap like "My wife won't let me buy a new clutch but I really want one so I'm on this forum whining". I'm glad I caught on at an early age before I was in a position to waste my life on marriage. It's not natural.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote