View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
baboola
Base Member

Drives: Public Transport
baboola is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNadar View Post
Well tomorrow might be my big day in buying a 370z. not sure if i want to get touring or not. Two questions:

1. Do the non touring seats still hold you in nicely? Not sure if they are as bolstered as the tourings seats.

2. How is the non touring stereo system? That is a MUST for me. After having a HORRIBLE sound system in my MINI, i can't have a bad one ever again. I need to be able to jam out to my music with some good clear mildly powerful bass, that sounds good when turning it up loud.

Thanks before hand!
HK on mini is decent...yes it's missing a bit of bass, but can't really expect too much from a car as small as mini. to be honest, i was very surprised by how good they were when i had one.

Bose in general hasn't been very good in recent years. They focused way more on marketing than engineering better sounds (which is prob why mercedes and audi both ditched bose). bose is like an average car sound system that you can find in less expensive japanese cars now. sad reality considering how I used to love them so much. aftermarket is the way to go!
baboola is offline   Reply With Quote