View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
cdoxp800
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nismo
cdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud ofcdoxp800 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck@Z1 View Post
There has been a lot of interest in the 370Z Undershrounds and the idea of doing a group buy. We currently have several of these in stock and wanted to offer the group buy to members.

We need at least 5 people signed up to get the deal and I can fill orders up to #8. If there is more than 8 I can start another round of the group buy.

Now for the important stuff....

Price: $199 + $15 shipped to continental US
More Product Information

These fit stock 370Z's but I am unsure about the NISMO version. If anyone with a Nismo would like to stop by the shop for the sake of the community we would be happy to test it out.

Shoot me a PM with your name and shipping info and I will get your name on the list and the other details worked out.
Thanks for the interest!

#1 ChrisSlicks (Paid)
#2 Sylenze (Paid)
#3 MB370Z
#4 It`s Z Time
#5 .... (Potentially Ron)
Chuck if I was closer I would let you all test fit on my Nismo. Never the less tell John and Spencer Chad said hi.