View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
atl370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Maxima
atl370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
That's F*CKED up man! That seriously gets my blood boiling! I drove my Z to work today for the first time in over a month. Parked way out in the lot and went to lunch with a co-worker (he drove). On the way back in I notice a contractor van practically kissing my front end; totally unnecessary to park directly next to me AND that close. There is ALWAYS that idiot out there. So I tell my coworker to stop and let me out. I walk over to my car and notice the guy is sitting in his van on the phone. So I purposely walk between our two cars and I literally had to side step to get between our cars. I made sure to face him and give him a look. I then started her up, took a quick cruise and then parked it away and next to some handicapped spots where nobody parks yet (new building, lot is not full anyway).

I don't get why someone has to vandalize a car just for spite or jealousy and I would probably flip a lid and go FIGHT or FLIGHT and lose all concern for myself if I ever saw anyone in the act of doing this to my car.
atl370z is offline   Reply With Quote