View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by molamann View Post
Have you actually sat in the touring seats? The problem you mentioned isn't a issue at all with the Z's touring seats because half of the material is actually suede.

As for stereo, I'm not a big audiophile so they're good enough, though the bass isn't as strong as I want it to be.
No sir i never sat in the touring.

I am also not a audiophile, the bass for me is to loud i turn it down to 1 but i am not a freak about audio. But after looking at the audio/video section. One user had a backup camera and posted a utube video with it working. I really want a back up camera.

I rather get my own unit aftermarket, i believe i am going to attempt to do it my self.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote