View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 01:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
I like cloth seats.

I dont see the pro's to a leather seat.

I use to have to sit in a old *** buick regal when i was younger. It has these green seats that was either leather or Plastic, i suspect plastic and they was HOT HOT HOT HOT. The smell, the burning feeling on my legs and ***, back. Im still tramatized hehe.

If i remember correctly some one did a side by side picture of the leather/cloth seats and they looked the same just different material.
Have you actually sat in the touring seats? The problem you mentioned isn't a issue at all with the Z's touring seats because half of the material is actually suede.

As for stereo, I'm not a big audiophile so they're good enough, though the bass isn't as strong as I want it to be.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote