View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Nice chop...it looks like a mash up of the nismo and regular bumper with the 370z/licence plate backwards, and that diffuser looks cool.
Thats my pchop...When I was trying to get my point across about having a perfect bumper/exhaust setup and fused the veyron/nismo bumpers together. I know its bad! I barely use photoshop.

I did it of my car when I contemplated doing this 6 months ago. We had a pretty good thread going on but no one really did anything. I might still have a friend of mine who does body/exhaust work to make something like that for me before the spring.

Last edited by DannyGT; 01-04-2011 at 08:15 PM.
DannyGT is offline   Reply With Quote