Thread: iPhone and 370Z
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
My iPhone 3G works perfectly with the system.
Hi. My iPhone 3G doesn't work perfectly with the Nav/Bose system.

For example, I can't get the Nav to retrieve the phone book from my iPhone. So, on a saturday at 2 am I'm going home with my buddy and my phone rings, automatically mutes the stereo, the nav reads out #s like 310-blah-blah-blah. I pick up, hear frantic crying.... "I'm downtown at this bar and I'm drunk and there's a fight going on in the middle of the street and, blah, blah, blah." I answer, "baby, you said you were staying in tonight. No, I'm not coming to get you. Just take a cab to my house and I'll pay for it." I get home and check my phone to realize it was an ex-girl friend who had called.... and was on her way over.... while the current gf was at home, asleep in my bed.

Oops. The system doesn't work perfectly. (true story)

-Phim
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote