View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:43 PM   #101 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yep, but we're talking about a couple that's wanting kids and wat to do about welcoming the newborn without altering dad's lifestyle dramatically.

i haven't changed much before and after my kids were born, hobbywise. im actually spending more money on my hobby overall while keeping a good balance. like in a long relationship with your significant other, the solution is not to keep desires inside and just do wat you want when you can with a budget in mind... and get as much rest whenever you can.
No, we are talking about a guy whose SO sprung this on him, from what I understand. Should have worn that condom/done something different from the sound of it.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote