Thread: Goodbye 370z :(
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
370zsport09
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Tacoma SR5
370zsport09 is on a distinguished road
Default Goodbye 370z :(

Well fellow Z owners, I ended up trading in my 2009 370z Sport/Touring Package with Navigation today. She had 20,776 miles.

I ended up getting a 2011 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab with SR5 Package......

I was using my Z as my daily driver which was fun, however daily driver and trying to keep her dent free is almost impossible unless you park far and away from knuckle heads, also getting my Duffle Bags and Gear for the Army into the hatch took alot of puzzle solving, not to mention San Antonio City Roads suck........pot hole after pot hole....dodged...ooops another freakin pot hole..........

All in all my Z expierence was great, fast and handled well...not to mention I was lucky not to expierence some of the negative things other forum members expierenced.

370z
POSITIVE:

- Fast and Sexy
- Handling around highway curves/off ramps excellent (feels like you get sucked in a time tunnel)
- Gas Mileage very good
- Interior Design Definite Winner
- Comfort is Excellent

NEGATIVE:

- Potholes SUCK
- Intersection road DIPS SUCK

2011 Tacoma Prerunner SR5
POSITIVE:

- Potholes? What are those
- Intersection Road DIPS? Drive fast and not miss light
- More Room to date sexy baby mama's :P
- "Hey GURL I can see your undies"
- I can pull my boat Gettin' ready for the end of the world "Flooding?"
- I can load plywood Gettin' ready for the end of the world "ZOMBIES?"

NEGATIVE:

- I get to work 1 min slower
- Don't get your car is Sexy comments
- Big Gurlz hollar at me....thinkin' of more lift and bigger rim/tires with sticker "FATT Gurlz can't JUMP?"

But for now enjoying more room for groceries and military gear, big savings in insurance and using regular gas plus ppl tend to move out your way when you got a BULL Guard (Next on list) on em :P Also, I can park next to those nice Z's and open my door on em lol only kidding fellow members......only kidding no harm intended..........

Will I go back to a Z? Probably not....next sports car will be a corvette or porsche......it was fun........but now she's gone.........

MADE PROPS to 370z Forum......I must add this is probably one of the best if not the best layed out forum on the internet....

Last edited by 370zsport09; 01-06-2011 at 07:57 AM.
370zsport09 is offline   Reply With Quote