View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Talk to the manager and demand they fix the damage. You would be hard pressed to get a new car unless there is sagnificant damage that cannot be fixed.

Hard lesson to learn, but go over any prospective car purchase with a comb next time. You have too. But small stuff like the scrapped front flaps and lip are expected if the car has been driven (especially 500 miles) so don't expect that to get fixed. But anything from a collision needs to be fixed.

My car had 300 miles on it and I had some scrapped lips and flaps. I was not happy about it but decided the car can not be perfect since it was apparently driven several times.

Last edited by tjlazer; 01-04-2011 at 11:01 AM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote