View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwhipels View Post
Kenchan,

This shouldn't be on me what if you bought item of clothing from a store and bring it home to find out there is a hole in the pockect. If you are like me then I would return it for a different item. It shouldn't be any different for a car.

If the dealer dosen't take care of this then they will be hearing from my lawyer.
uhh...this is not k-mart clothing, it is a car. talk to your dealer and see wat they say; they might be nice and make an exception for you. but understand that they are not really liable, especially if you knew there was 500miles on the car you're the ultimate responsible party to check for any damage BEFORE delivery.

dont expect even a new car (with less than 5miles) to not have blemishes. there are many cases where things get damaged at the port during transit, often at the dealership, etc. i spend a good 30min inspecting brand new cars for blemishes inside and out... even so i can miss somethings at times. that's my fault, i just suck it up and fix it.

you can pull the lawyer trick but again that just pisses off the dealer and ruins customer service mentality for others. people make car buying too big of a deal while being careless or expecting dealers to go out of their way when we know who made the mistake. dealers dont make much money selling cars, they make money from service.

GL though!
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote