View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
kielbasa16
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk Z Spt
kielbasa16 will become famous soon enoughkielbasa16 will become famous soon enough

I recently went snowboarding and though I didnt drive the Z all the way to the mountain, I had to get my board, boots, and a duffel bag full of clothes over to my buddys place nearly an hour away. Was it safe - not really, but I did fit it all and get there just fine. Others have reported being able to fit 2 golf bags in the trunk. In other words, practicality isnt an issue unless you commonly drive more than 1 passenger.
Even in the snow my Z has proven to be more than capable as long as you can invest in a set of good tires and drive carefully.
As for chilling with a girl, the Z enhances your chances of chilling with girls just by owning it. I prefer taking girls out over sitting in the car with them, but if that really floats your boat theres a great thread in the gentlemens club section that offers a handful of positions that should both excite and challenge you hahaha.
Im 23 and own a manual transmission, though everybody in my family is capable of driving stick. If your parents are helping you to finance then do them a favor and compromise, get an automatic.