View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 07:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
I went from a 4 door, 4WD, diesel truck, which was possibly the most practical vehicle anyone could ever own to the Z. Why such a change? Because I had no practical use for the super practical truck.

Unless you do construction, have children, or haul stuff the Z is just fine. The trunk space is ample, and much more useful than my old Camaro or Mustang. Any of your friends who are telling you the car isn't practical, are in a sense correct, but only if you meet 1 of the 3 things I just said. It doesn't sound like you do, so practicallity doesn't matter. And those who say you can't drive it in snow are wrong, get snow tires. And the next time the city gets 30inches of snow, just remember that nobody is going anywhere regardless what they drive.

I can understand your moms complaint, but does she really want to drive it, will she ever even if you get an auto?

The most important thing is, it might not have back seats and the seats may not go super far back, but if you can't screw some girl in this car you have no idea what you're doing in the first place.
I would argue that if you're 24 and your worried about selecting a car based on whether or not it has room for sex, then you quite simply fail in general.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote