View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishihadnav View Post
First off i would like to thank Sam and all his crew at GTM..they did a great job for me! Ive had the car back for a couple days now and let me tell evryone that it is a BEAST..final tune 416rwhp/356rwtq

Start up and idle is just like stock..no problems with hot starts...no fluttering..the power comes on hard and fast..very linear and it pulls hard to redline no problem...i can pretty much spin the tires in any gear...havnt tried 5th n 6th yet..its almost more power than i need if that makes any sense

Oil temps are in check as well...right around 190 on normal stop n go street driving..
next thing i need to seriously consider is the traction control as i believe that will help me put more usable power to the ground..for anyone who is considering this kit i would highly reccomend it!

please feel free to ask any ???'s
Tom, We are glad that we have met and hopefully exceeded your expectation.

You have an awesome ride, Thank you

Sam

Last edited by SAM@GTM; 01-03-2011 at 11:46 PM.
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote