View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #5282 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauruszguy View Post
Just ordered my CBE with 12" res from Fast Intentions! I had to post and say what excellent customer service I received. Tony completely rocks! Thanks for being so thorough and informative. Can't wait to hear the sweet tuneZ of F.I. Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey89 View Post
i would like to second that motion, i called fast intentions today and Tony immediately picked up and was very helpful throughout the purchase process.

He helped direct me in the direction that would meet my needs specifically, it is ordering an exhaust a la carte? i think thats the word, it was a great experience at a great price for what is purchased.

Thanks Tony,

looking forward to the exhaust!
Thank you both for the orders. It was a pleasure to do business with you today. Thank you for starting off the new year strong.

I will update "the list" shortly.

I hope everyone out there had a good new years...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"