View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #47 (permalink)
failingboy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport 6M
failingboy is on a distinguished road

Just to share my experience...My car didn't come with the "front chin aero deflector" either, and I realized it a few months after I bought the car and saw this thread. I dealt directly with Nissan corporate from the beginning. After a couple of weeks, the rep who I was dealing with called me and said that neither the dealer where I bought the car, nor the dealer it was transferred from wanted to pay for and install it.

As a result, she gave me a $250 credit to be used at any Nissan dealership. I just ordered the chin spoiler today for $167, will put it on myself when it arrives, and have $83 extra dollars for maintenance parts or other accessories. I'm pretty happy with the outcome to this point, but will hold final judgement for when I have the spoiler in hand.

I do have one question though - I also do not have the small black pieces in front of each wheel. As far as I can tell, these do not come as a part of the chin spoiler I just ordered, but I can't find a part number or any way to get them. Is it true that these should already be on every Z, whether or not they have the sport package? Any idea how to get them individually?
failingboy is offline   Reply With Quote