View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
Not being ignorant, just real about it. Its a nice looking body kit, i'll agree, but there are plenty of aftermarket companies that have exceptional fitment on body kits...this is not specific to the NISMO's body kit. Never drove the auto so can really comment on that. But other than the #plate, the exhaust, tune, bodykit, suspension tweaks...its still a 370Z nothing special out of the ordinary...all the above listed that make the nismo what it is can be had for thousands less and better performing. Its not like there is a real substatial difference in the car like there was in the 350z vs 350z Nismo where it actually had re enforced body panels and frame structuring...NO...just add ons to a normal 370z
Just like I said though, none of us cared for the performance that we got from the nismo. We all know it is minimal. Aftermarket parts can increase performance by much more. We all know that.

I only paid about 6k more over base+sport for the great rims and body kit. Just going aftermarket for great rims +tires + body kit + painting + lowering it just to make it look right cost way more than 6k. 6k is worth it for me for a better looking car. If it was 15k more for all that then I would of never bought a nismo and just gotten a corvette.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote