View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #410 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Mt Tam --- looks very much like Muir Woods and a great amount of fun. Nice technique as well.

Hmm -- Snow??? We just returned from Northern/Westerrn Minnesota and had blizzards, freezing rain, icy roads and below zero temps. See below for a shot out of the windshield on our way down route 78 toward I-94 on New Year's Eve (hoping to make the 190 miles to the airport). They closed the road right behind us. I did not see a single Z the entire week (duh).
Good eye and Thank you.

My gal and I went to Safeway yesterday. I went to get the car in the rain and pick her up at the front door. Some guy in a silver 350Z comes by and checks out my car, then drives off. When I get to the front door my lady saw the 350 and thought I had left her. So just as she starts to run after it, a silver 370 drives past her, so she waits for it to stop. It doesn't. Before she can figure it out I showed up. She too had not seen another Z car for weeks when all of a sudden....
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber