View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #64 (permalink)
Bleek
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Audi A4
Bleek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Christmas time always was the shittiest time of year for me. That is why I demanded that I work over the holiday weekends. If **** goes wrong, at least I'm in the hospital. Yeah, stuff did. Both my Dad and step-mom had cardiac issues this holiday, my debit card # was mis-used by someone, and my japcrapmobile is suffering from transmission issues now I think.

Anyway, just don't do **** around the holidays. If there were a way to edit/delete this time of year, I would. Life would kick so much more *** without Xmas.

My point is--don't make a mistake and sell your favorite toy until you have thought this all out or you will add another shitty move to this yearly slump. Stop. Think. Plan. You can overcome this. Give it a couple months of thought. Right now your girl is probably going into this nutty nesting phase where all they do is yammer about "when the baby..." and she has her head in babyville and life is all on pause. Seen it before. No way to beat it. Well, in my state there is, but maybe not yours. The point being, wait until she comes off cloud 9 and you can get some sense in her and buy a 2000's era SUV for cheap and make everyone happy and still keep your Z.

Just my .02 from watching this same thing play out over and over and over with everyone I know around here.

All you have to do is save $500 a month between the two of you and you can land a very nice DD that is kidfriendly. Of course, your girl is going to try and push all this **** on you and make you sell the Z and foot the entire bill, but you need to not give in to that kind of abuse. It's just as much her baby as it is yours.

Smartest thing you've said since you've been on these forums.
Bleek is offline   Reply With Quote