View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
nismo 1234
Track Member

Drives: 10 370z M6 40th
nismo 1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
Another new owner in the Vancouver area (Sunshine Coast). Just picked my 2010 Touring M6, sport & nav up from Washington State. Gotta say the importing process went very smoothly and would recommend it to anyone looking to save $$.

FYI: I called Nissan USA and Nissan Canada with regards to the warranty, to ensure I would be covered up here. From the correspondence with them, there is some misinformation out there. Yes, you can buy a new Nissan in the states, bring it into Canada and still have full warranty. The catch is, you first must register it in the States to a permanent address and then when you import it into Canada re-register it to your home address. One of the letters I received from Nissan USA sites this as an example.

One question to everyone, I had the daytime running lights activated on my Z. It did not require a module to be installed but a change in the programming. Now the HID lights come on full strength each time the car is started. Is that the same for your cars? or are the fog lights used? I am concerned the more frequent on/off switching of the headlights will prematurely wear them out.

Happy New Year,
Cheech
i want to know how to turn my DRL off...
nismo 1234 is offline   Reply With Quote