View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any "big" owners?

I wonder if I'm the biggest...

6'0", 300lbs on a "bad" day, 285 on a good day.

I'm actually fairly muscular and not as "fat" (rounded) as the weight would make one think - I've got a spare tire - but mostly, I've got pretty big arms and legs. I know I can leg press around 800lbs, from last time I was at the gym, and I'm a drummer and play like a 900lb silverback.

Anyhow, I fit in the car (else I wouldn't have bought it). A bit tight though.

The only thing is that the sides of the seat dig into my thighs pretty good - I tend to sit on my right butt-cheek, if I shift and sit mostly on my left, it's not as bad. Getting in/out of the car is a bit of a trick. I haven't decided if I should turn, plant my feet, lean forward and stand up, or, if I should reverse how I get in, one foot in, one foot out, where I'm mostly facing forward and slide/stand...

I also have my knee rubbing against the center console. Seat doesn't go any further back, and I keep the back more less upright, as it's comfortable for my arms and I don't hit my head where the headliner comes down near the hatch...

Anyhow, anyone else "big" w/ similar issues? LOL...
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote